24 JUNE 20-BAYVIEW SAHL HASHEESH BUILD PROGRESS

Build update on June 24th 2020. Completion date for resort March – June 2022. Apartments with sea views from only 690,000 egp or approx £34,400 1 bedroom with pool views. Pay only 20% and remaining 80% interest free over 6…

24 JUNE 20-BAYVIEW SAHL HASHEESH BUILD PROGRESS

Source

0
(0)

Build update on June 24th 2020. Completion date for resort March – June 2022.
Apartments with sea views from only 690,000 egp or approx £34,400 1 bedroom with pool views.
Pay only 20% and remaining 80% interest free over 6 or 8 years. No credit checks & guaranteed acceptance.

0 / 5. 0

ads sponsors