Can I hide my income from Income Tax Department?
To avail tax advisory plans use this link- https://investyadnya.in/income-tax-advisory In this thought-provoking video, we delve into the intriguing question that many individuals have asked: “Can I hide my income from the Income Tax Department?” Join us as we shed light…
To avail tax advisory plans use this link-
In this thought-provoking video, we delve into the intriguing question that many individuals have asked: “Can I hide my income from the Income Tax Department?” Join us as we shed light on the consequences and potential risks associated with such actions.
0:15 Can I hide my income from IT Department?
1:06 Statement of Financial Transaction
2:05 Process of SFT
4:09 Consequences of not reporting or under reporting income
Complete Fundamental Stock Analysis Tool – Stock-o-meter:
Research Based Ready-made Model Portfolios:
Comprehensive Mutual Fund Reviews:
Yadnya Books and eBooks now available:
On Amazon – https://amzn.to/2XKtlks
On our website – https://investyadnya.in/books
Find us on Social Media and stay connected:
Blog – https://blog.investyadnya.in
Telegram – http://t.me/InvestYadnya
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/InvestYadnya
Facebook Group – https://goo.gl/y57Qcr
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/InvestYadnya
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/investyadnya/
DISCLOSURES UNDER SEBI (RESEARCH ANALYST) REGULATIONS, 2014:
Yadnya Academy Pvt. Ltd. (InvestYadnya) is registered with SEBI under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014 with registration no. INH000008349.
Disclosure with regard to ownership and material conflicts of interest
1. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor his associates or relatives have any financial interest in the subject Company;
2. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or relatives have actual / beneficial ownership of one per cent or more securities of the subject Company, at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of publication of the research report or date of public appearance;
3. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or his relatives have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report or at the time of public appearance.
Disclosure with regard to receipt of Compensation
1. The Research Entity and its associates have not received compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months.
2. The subject company is not or was not a client during the twelve months preceding the date of recommendation.