This episode shows how the Black Lives Matter movement has surfaced alongside the COVID19 pandemic. This show examines anti-black racism and the impact it has on mental health and well being.
I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE INTELLECTUAL/ARTISTIC PROPERTY OF THE ARTISTS IN THIS SHOW. THIS IS TO EDUCATE AND DECREASE STIGMA.
1) Billie Holiday- “Strange Fruit”
2) – Dom Kennedy feat. Nipsey Hustle-
3) Naked Eyes – “Always Something There To
4) Rockwell – “Somebody’s Watching Me”
5) Kendrick Lamar- “Alright”