Working Capital Challenges for Business Owners
The reality is that for many businesses, customers are extending their payment terms to 60, 90, or even 180 days. When this happens, it really limits your working capital, and it really hurts your cash flow.
The solution to Increasing Cash Flow
One method for increasing cash flow is receivables finance.
Receivables financing takes an asset that is sitting on your balance sheet and helps to monetize that asset. It makes your working capital position stronger. It alleviates uncertainty for business owners. By removing the stress of unpaid invoices and limited cash flow, business owners are able to plan for future expenses and future projects.
Receivables finance is a game-changer for bringing working capital to small businesses.
● Is not a debt, and it is not a loan. It is your money paid faster.
● Does not impact your credit score, you’re only paying for what you use.
● Allows you to scale your business. If your orders double, you sell twice as many of receivables. It is a much more scalable working capital option.
Who is Raistone Capital?
Raistone Capital’s goal is to democratize access to working capital using receivables finance, with a laser focus on the client experience. Raistone Capital is a market leader combining innovation and entrepreneurial collaboration in the world of FinTech. We work with many really interesting and dynamic industry verticals, including retail, high tech, Telecom, media, staffing, and many others. We are focused on bringing receivables financing to more small and medium businesses.
As a FinTech, we have much more flexibility than the banks. And so we were able to go to market with a much more interesting and dynamic proposition.
Raistone Capital is continuing to look towards addressing future trends by:
● Continuing to invest in best in class tools and best in class technology
● Working with the major companies which are interconnected in global supply chains through technology.
● Educating the institutional market about this asset class so they continue to bring low cost scalable liquidity. This allows more people to take advantage of receivables finance.
To learn more, contact us today at raistonecapital.com