Sun Salutations. No instructions, just music!
This class is intermediate level. This class is not suitable for anyone who has never been taught Sun Salutations before, or anyone in acute, to strong pain, or needing to rest/recover from an injury.
To take part in this class you will need a yoga mat or non-slip cushioned surface.
Although there are tremendous benefits to overall health and wellbeing, yoga can be physically challenging and carries with it risks that cannot entirely be eliminated. These include the risk of personal injury, or the exacerbation of existing injuries or conditions, or damage to property around you during your participation.
• Please follow the British Wheel of Yoga “Student Guidance – remote sessions” guidelines document.
• You must act responsibility and sensibly at all times.
• You must not participate if you are pregnant, in acute to strong pain, needing to recover from an injury, or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
• Neither your teacher nor the British Wheel of Yoga are qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in any British Wheel of Yoga organised sessions or any British Wheel of Yoga trained teacher’s yoga classes. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if you are in any doubt.
• Clear enough space to safely carry out the exercises without hitting items around you.
• Check that the device you are using is securely positioned and will not interfere with your movement.
• Listen to your body. Follow any safety instructions or suitable modifications or adjustments to the exercise as instructed.
• Never continue with a class or a movement that is too difficult for your level of experience or ability, or if you feel any discomfort.
Please note, this video is a pre-recorded session and cannot be adapted to suit any particular requirements you may have. In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by your teacher, participating in this yoga class is entirely at your own risk.
Intellectual property: The copyright in this video recording is owned by Amy Rowe, Norfolk Hatha Yoga. Reproduction, transmission or sharing of the video (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Amy Rowe, Norfolk Hatha Yoga.
By accessing and participating in this class you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
Jellyfish in Space by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)